Sunday, May 24, 2009

WELCOME TO THE WORLD ARIANA RANIA!!!

Last week me and my wife went to Zain's inlaws place in Semenyih to visit their newborn baby Ariana Rania... It took almost 1 hour and 30 minutes to get there... I got lost back then... There's a new highway to get there called LEKAS... But yet... the directions were so confusing... there was almost 3 exits to Semenyih. I took the 2nd exit and yes... i got lost... I don't know when will they actually learn to organize the signboards and directions... sigh... Anyways... Tired, confused and pissed vaporises from our minds as soon as we look at Rania... Subhanallah... This girl is so gorgeous and beautiful. She really has Myra's eyes and zain's mouth. Whatever it is... Congratulations to Zain and Myra... Just can't wait to have one of my own... hehe... InshaAllah coming soon... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment