Thursday, May 14, 2009

LIGHTS

These pictures was taken on the 1st May 09 when i was on my way back to Alor Star with my wife and my brother in-law KuE. We entered the Plus highway exactly at 0200, though the plan was suppose to be at 2330. ahaha... Anyways, the road was beautifully clear and very soothing to my eyes... knowing the traffics that i have been facing in K.L everyday home to office and vice versa. It was a pleasant and relaxing driving, but not until the traffic begins to build up right before Tapah R&R. I was like "what?? What have i done to deserve this??". But when i was just about to get tensed... i started thinking about the others who got stuck in the jam too... Well they look happy to me... Oh well... I think it's more about enjoying the trip rather than speeding and time chasing to arrive A.S.A.P. Thinking positive actually helps alot in driving. Especially when you're facing traffic jams. Cuz negative thoughts makes you even more tired than as it is... Like.. erm... for example lah... If anger could reduces the traffics... then i wont be bothered to advise myself to feel so... but since it doesn't... instead of getting mad that will not changes anything... why don't we try to enjoy the traffic? Try to imagine those places where they don't even have cars or any other transportations for that matter... ofcourse they couldn't appreciate jams and what more having a car? Aren't we lucky enough? hehehe... think about it...


1 comment: