Saturday, June 13, 2009

SHARIFAH NUR AMELIA... My Little Cousin Who Loves Photography...

As you can see... this is my little cousin... Sharifah Nur Amelia. It is obvious that she loves photography so much... hehe. Funny my aunty(her mother) told me that she find it quite hard to capture her photographs... since she will turn her face to somewhere else but not at the camera everytime her mother tried to photograph her... hehe. Amazingly that she didn't mind me photographing her... hahaha... That's why i took this chance to ask her to give me some pose for me to capture her photos while shes still in the mood... hahah... Whatever it is, this girl is so adorable to the family... it is sad to know that she's growing up so fast. Wish that she could remain as a cute little girl always... hehe... But growing up is part and path of life that everyone will go through... May Allah S.W.T make this little girl a grown up that obeys to her parents and to Allah S.W.T... InshaAllah... ;)



2 comments:

  1. i pun comel masa kecik2 hahah :P
    woooo lagu kt profile best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak... geli ketiak... tetiba orang tu mengaku comel... hahaha

    ReplyDelete